23 Nov 2004: It's Christmas again so I thought I would update my wish list. In no particular order....
Well thats about it for the moment. But I might add more later.
- An Audi TT
- Well I am still dreaming :-) Anyone got suggestions on where to put a surfboard in one?
- SLR Digital Camera Canon EOS 300D
- I have a digital compact camera. But I really want a Digital SLR. And as a Canon person that means an EOS300D (I am not professional enough to go for something like the EOS 10D).
- 300mm Canon EOS lens
- If I have the camera then I will of course need some lenses to go with it. A good zoom lens that goes up to 300mm would be on my list.
- Winter Coat
- I could probably do with a winter coat that is not made of Goretex or Fleece. Has to be relatively light (I like the cold), water resistant and black.
- Tool Box and Tools
- I might as well work on my tool chest. I need all the basics (screwdrivers, pliars, wrenches, hammers, etc, a drill with a range of bits, and a box to hold the lot in.
- Telescope accessories
- Having acquired a Meade ETX 70 telescope for Christmas there are a number of bits and pieces that are needed to get the full benefit of this kit. So I am looking for the following from Scopetronix:
- Meade ETX-60/70AT #827 8x25mm Right Angle View Finder, to allow the telescope be used for terrestrial targets
- Meade ETX-60/70AT #64ST T-Adapter and a CANON EOS MTEOS "T" ring, to allow me take astro-photos
- ScopeTronix Flexi-Focus™ for ETX-60AT & 70AT, to allow easier focusing
- Meade ETX-60/70AT #3200 Color Filter Set, for better moon and planet viewing
- Class "A" Glass Filter for 60/70mm ETX, for solar observing
- Bonsai Tree
- I feel like getting a small garden
- I don't want to rent my monkey suit in future